May 23, 2003

I am living in the most nightmarish situation, worse than when I lived with the roommate who decided the best way to help me deal with possibly the worst health situation I have ever been in was to scream at me continuously. I am completely helpless to change the situation as well. Everyone around me knows the situation I am in and sympathisizes with my plight, but it is as if they are waiting for something really bad to actually happen before something is done. Some things have happened and I have had to call the police, and once move out of my house for 2 weeks, but I guess these are not serious enough. Here, if a situation is difficult, things are stalled, and my situation is stalled. I moved out for 2 weeks in October, and things were supposed to be done then, but weren't. I am now anxiously waiting and listening to the noises going on below me, waiting to see if they mean what I hope they mean and if they are the opening for the dreaded final scene, which I fear may cause me mental and perhaps physical anguish.
They leave me here, they know no one else would put up with it, they know I am either strong enough to deal with it or too spineless to demand something be done about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home