May 28, 2003

I have recently found out (via the internet), that I need to gain 20 to 50 lbs for my height. I knew that, I just chose to ignore it. I think I would wish to only gain 20, because I have small bones. So I have recently started trying to add calories, in a healthy way, to my diet. I eat a non-fat fruit bar, flax seed oil, a boost meal replacement, and a fruit milk shake every day now, as well as my normal fair. If I manage to gain even 11 lbs, I will be at my heaviest weight ever and will be able to do cardio exercise!! Of course, nauseau brought on by stress rules my life, and I don't know if I will be able to maintain this eating regime. I won't name any names for this but I will say if a certain person that lived underneath me moved away, I would probably be at a much healthier weight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home