May 22, 2003

Recently I have run into a blog by an ex colleague of mine, and have become addicted. It seems weird, since I didn't really know her that well, and neither her nor I are working at that company anymore. She has all these links on her page to all these other people, and apparently they read each other's blogs everyday, or as often as they can. Her friends have a lot of weddings, or are planning for weddings or babies or something, they seem to be all early 20's, and I find it all overwhelmingly fascinating. I feel like a voyeur though, it isn't my life and they aren't my friends, but I feel totally cut off from the rest of the world where I am right now, physically and mentally, and it gives me some link with what I think is the real world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home