May 26, 2003

Today is Monday. I found out that my lovely neighbour tried to break into my house on Friday. I was home on Friday, but fighting a nasty sinus infection which had me drugged up with sleepy sleepy medicine. I know there was a party going on in her house, and around it, I kept drifting in and out of conciousness and had a very fitful sleep. I vaguely remember hearing people trying to break into my house from the connecting door, but was unsure it was real or not. On Sunday, my other neighbour (beside me, not underneath me, very nice artistic fella') mentioned that he was woken up (which he rarely ever is, he can sleep through anything) by them trying to break into my house (so they were very noisy break-in people). He said he was going to come and knock and check on me, but since it ws 2 am and I wasn't screaming, he didn't. Had he known I was laying completely dosed on my bed, I think he probably would have. I am angry that I missed a good opportunity to phone the police on my neighbour. I will try to phone today instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home