October 19, 2003

So, another evening at work you say, well, yes. Partly because I have so much work to do and partly because I like to get away from my roommate every once in a while. I mean, I like her, but working with her everyday and living with her and spending all our free time together is too much. I spend more time with her and her with I, than we do with our so's.
Oh, and I just rediscovered the Lululemon website:
http://www.lululemon.com/intro.html
This makes me very happy. I haven't really done much for exercise since my car accident, mostly because every time I do I really really hurt myself, but I think my ribs and hip are just about healed enough that I can start to strengthen them up again, so the internal soft tissue damage isn't so apparent.
Sometimes people piss me off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home