November 08, 2003

Holy cow. It was -25 here for the past while. Probably since the first day it snowed. Today is a bit warmer, and it feels like it is a lot warmer, but nothing is melting, and it has just warmed up enough to snow a bit.
The internet went down up here. Something happened to the satelite. It made me realize how remote I am.
Work has been busy lately. I am sick of living, eating, breathing, working, moving with the same people. It is really really weird to only see the same people every single day, all day, at work, and at home, around the town as such, and everywhere. Sometimes you just want to get away from them. This is one of those times.
I am feeling really run down and hungry lately, but also sick to my stomach.
It feels like my water just broke too, which is odd, since I am not pregnant, nor know what water breaking really feels like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home