November 02, 2003

News on the front

Yes. I admit it. I have a huge double standard. I can't believe how wide this standard is. For example, my personal life, well, I can do anything I want and it is fine. In anyone else's personal life, well, it isn't so fine. Actually, I don't really care. I may have surface thoughts about it, but nothing to deep. I may change my trust in that person, but it usually can't be noticed, as I am not the closest person in the world to people in general. So if someone is forced to put their personal life in my face, where I am forced to listen to details and even see certain aspects of it, well. It is definitely not okay. It affects my psyche. It makes me feel ill and I seem to have developed a rock bottom opinion of this person.
When I was in university, people were bed-hopping all the time. It occurred even in the room next to me, yet I did not care. Now I do. I guess maybe b/c I can hear it. I guess b/c now I think sluttishness is more yucky than I used to. I guess b/c it is so soon. I guess b/c it is stupid and there are going to be a million reprecussions (even though these shouldn't touch me). I guess b/c somehow I see it as wrong.
What a hypocrite I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home