January 21, 2004

Nice to Know

Well, in case I ever was not sure that someone thought I was incompetent at my job, now I know for sure. I mean, it is hard to escape it when they talk on the main office phone, where everyone can hear, oh, and did I say talk, I meant rant and rave about how much you suck. And then, when they corner your boss in the hallway right in front of the front door and do it again, it is kind of hard to miss. Especially, when they are talking so loud you can hear it down the hall and through a closed door. I am lucky my boss does not think I suck and supports me and acts in the right way to diffuse the situation.

Still, blah.

In other news, my roommate has proposed we kick this popsicle stand for a weekend. Since she has a truck and I can't afford the $500 air fare to get out and our conference has been cancelled and we need to replace the stuff stolen from our house during our break-in, we think this is a good idea. But which will it be, this weekend or next weekend? Hard to say.

I need quiet. The humming of the computer is too loud for me right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home