January 19, 2004

Post Christmas Blahs

Well, after internet being down and Christmas being what it was, I didn't really have time to talk to much to my adoring public via my blog. Here, the blog is back! Does this mean I will have something interesting to say? No. Oh well.

I am still in the middle of nowhere. I was presented with an oppurtunity to get out for just about a week! but due to issues beyond my control, this oppurtunity was taken from me. I am stuck up here for all eternity (at least until Spring Break that is). Crap. Oh, did I mention my house got broken into over Christmas while I was away? Stupid things were stolen, like my homemade raspberry jam, and things that are disconcerting, like our house keys. Also, everything I owned was rifled through. Nice to know that people know all my underwear. Even an attempt was made to pillage my dirty laundry in the hamper. F U C K

Now there are other issues up here that are beyond our control, even beyond the control of our boss, but the weight of which fall directly on our shoulders. Nice. More so on my boss's than mine, but still. It sucks. Our workplace is getting broken into twice nightly and everything we try to do for anyone gets ruined or fucked up. Also, the interior smells like cigarette smoke all the time. Nice. Can't you chain smoke elsewhere everynight?

My roommate also wants the dogs up here to be like "city dogs," thinking that they should evolve to her criteria so her dog and her can walk nicely, just like they do in the city. Well, they aren't going to, and the only solution is to get them all shot, so she tries to talk to people who will shoot them. The people, knowing that this is the way dogs are up here and, indeed, this is the way they expect them to be, haven't really done anything about it so far, but I fear if she pushes enough they are going to kill more dogs just for her. Anybody want a dog? They are all larger dogs, and I can try to train and rehabilitate them for you before I bring them out. They will be similiar to my dog. Raven, the beauty queen.

My roommate moved out after Christmas, and in with her "boyfriend." I use boyfriend in the loosest possible definition. Fucking partner would probably be more appropriate. It lasted about a week before she moved back in at 2:30 am on a work night. Shows you what kind of "boyfriend" he is. Remind me to never get knocked up by someone with addiction problems who has been in jail for attempted murder.

I still haven't even got a sorry from her about the $160 somebody she let in the house stole from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home