February 02, 2004

My week thus far

Well, I have been incommunicato this week because I have been ill. Very ill. And very cranky. After suffering from a cold, I got an infection that requires antibiotics that make me very ill. So, what is worse, painful infection or headaches/nausea/vomiting/light sensitivity/chest pains/the shakes/weird skin colouration/insomnia/excessive tiredness? You tell me. I can't decide.

Recently I read "The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs" and I must say it was very good. I receommend it. A like farces on classical fairy tales.

Oh, and for some reason my links aren't working so I did want to link to that McDonald's guy and some milk sights for back-ups there, but hey, what can I do? This is a free service and I can't complain too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home