February 05, 2004

Oh OH! The fun!

Today, as I was called names, I asked someone to step out in the hallway. I tell you, if the universe was a fair place, capital punishment still would be allowed in school. Yes, I think I am going crazy. I would never think I would ever hit my own kid, or my dog, or my cats, yet here I am contemplating punching kids in the face that aren't even my own. Perhaps the problem is that they aren't my own and they are fucked up shits. I tell you, if it happens one more time, I may refuse to teach that class. Well, technically I can't refuse, but I can suggest that my talents would be more appreciated in my own class and that class can suck on an egg.

I took 3 students into the photocopy room today. You would have thought I would have taken them to the fair or something with how excited they were. One girl hovering near the start button, ready to press it so she could get start THE GREEN LIGHT, which was fascinating to the other kids there. That was, until they discovered pushing each other around was much more fun. One thing I need to introduce though, is silent reading. I haven't really stressed it yet but with kids reading more and more, I think it is time. It is getting too noisy.

Anyone know what happened to www.tardblog.com ? I really thought that was one funny read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home