February 25, 2004

One week

Until I get out of here for a few days. 2 weeks and 1 day until I get out of here for a week. 4 months left until I get out of here for good.

In other words, a 'friend' has come out to me. Come out, not in the gay way, but come out in the I am attracted to you way. This ends our friendship, as I am uncomfortable being around someone who I think will be trying to hit on me and get me to be with them, when I am quite happy and content with who I am with.

It was kind of a one-sided friendship anyway. He would come over to my house or where I work and impose himself on me and talk to me about whatever for long periods of time, repeating the whole conversation one day to the next, and never really letting me say anything. Also, he always insulted me in small ways. I don't think he meant to, but he did. My roommate is completely fed up with this guy. I didn't think he was so bad, just a real time sucker. I thought if he needed to talk about things, probably I was one of the only people out here would listen. Other people would probably make fun of him for having feelings and such. No matter, my roommate gets infuriated at the sound of his voice. On the other hand, the guy who my roommate let put his sperm in her without any protection in any which way, I think he is worse than dirt. Good fresh dirt anyway. This guy is slime. Every time I see him he makes some kind of sexual innuendo or something, even before she was pregnant and they were just sleeping together. He is repulsive, crass, doesn't have an unimpaired thought in his head. He makes me ill just thinking about him and I do think less of her for having his penis in her body. I think WAY less of her for having his penis in her body without anything in between them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home