June 08, 2004

Oh and

I forgot to mention anything that was going on in my life lately. See, I have been really busy living my life WITHOUT my roommate around. She developed high blood pressure (which they thought could be the start of toxemia or pre-eclampsia) so she went off a couple of weeks ago. I had forgotten just how much I like having my own space and doing my own thing. I have actually started loving it up here. Hours of walking, yoga, keeping the house cleaner, eating well ... without her I am a whole different person.
It may seem strange that I just couldn't do these things with her around, but it seems that I am a CONSIDERATE PERSON, and wouldn't do things that interfered with her constant TV watching. I had started to take walks and stuff to get away from her, but now that I am taking the walks for pure enjoyment, it is much better.
All this joy and T'ai chi too! I have started doing T'ai Chi up here with the psycologist, who is a T'ai Chi guy. I am starting karate as well.
I can't believe how much better I feel about this place, which is good I guess, because I am leaving in about 3 weeks and will be parting with happy memories and will even miss it more than I thought.
I have no new job yet, and I am not really worried about it. I am sure that whatever will happen will happen and I should just let it. When I do that, I am usually much more happy in whatever I do find.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home