July 19, 2004

Bees, bees, and more bees

Last night my dog disturbed a bees/wasp nest.  They started swarming her, so she sat down and started biting at the ones in her fur that were biting her.  They kept swarming around her, so she would snap at those ones.  Meanwhile, I was calling her and calling her, but she wouldn't come.  Finally, overwhelmed she ran towards me and we ran into the house.  Inside, while she was crazily biting at herself I got her brush and brushed the bees out of her hair.  Then, she killed them.   She doesn't like bees much anymore.
Today, my mom has had enough of those bees.  She is going after the nest.  She wants to tear her porch down and needs my brother to help her and he is allergic to bee stings, so he can't help until the bees are gone from the back yard.  She got all dressed up and looked hillarious and started to try to kill those bees with WD-40.
Fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home