July 06, 2004

Chinese Medicine

Today I went to a Chinese doctor today, and got acupuncture. It was really interesting. I was totally relaxed while he was poking me. He told me to relax and I was just about sleeping. It was so nice. After the acupuncture treatment, he prepared these different herbs and such for me to make into tea and take. I was watching, fascinated, at all the different things. The colours, the smells, the textures. He told me how to make the tea. Tonight, I made the tea. Oh holy jesus, is it ever awful. I think my mouth has formed into a permanent pout of refulsion. This had better be good. I have to go back next week for more.
Is it good when your chinese medicine practitioner urges you to go to the doctor as well?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even quacks need validation every once in a while.
J

10:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home