July 07, 2004

Happy

So I am going away for the weekend. It is going to be full of fun and new experiences. I am happy. I can't wait.
I gave up car shopping recently. I decided I can't afford a car until I know I have a job. Guess what? I don't and it doesn't look likely. No one needs any TOC's. Well, where I want to be anyway. I guess that is because other people want to live there too and they got there first. BUT that doesn't take away from my excitement and my happines that is brought about by looking forward to this weekend.
Oh, and I bought new shoes. Girly shoes. And a skirt. How long has that been? Along with my haircut yesterday and ... well ... we all know that is going to go well.
I am off to pack and plan because, oh yeah, my weekend starts tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home