July 18, 2004

I'm back here

My course starts in two days.  I can't wait.  Okay, I can.  I am of mixed feelings about this course.  It is something I have wanted to do for years, but the timing seems bad.
My arms are very tanned.
I have heard, through the grapevine, that people think I am jumping into my new thing pretty quick, that I am not ready.  I have also heard that they think perhaps he isn't ready either.  Hard to get out of things.  Easy to get into things?
I went to the medical clinic today.  The doctor there told me that I needed to get a family doctor and get some tests done.  It is kind of scary when, after you tell the guy what is wrong with you, he says, "You are too young for cancer, so it is probably ..., but it isn't consistent with that."  Kind of scary.  Kind of.  In that scary kind of way.  You know, when they say cancer as the first thing out of their mouth without anything else going on. 
I've been through that scare already once, I guess I can do it again.  But only until I get a doctor, get some tests done and find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home