August 12, 2004

My thoughts for the Day

Today I went to the Chinese Medicine doctor again. It has got to be one of my most favourite things to do. I got two hickies on my back out of this visit. If the picture hosting would work with this crappy computer I would take a picture and post it because it is just that cute. It really is.

I haven't really made up my mind about all this energy stuff I am learning about. I kind of thought about it before and believed in it more than I do now, now that I know more about it from my class. It makes sense, but also plagues my brains with questions. It was better before when I just accepted it, before I started 'understanding' it.

I started to buy a car yesterday and today I have decided I don't want said car. I did more research on it, and it turns out that it could be the next thing to a lemon. It looks good though. I also walked by the VW dealership and saw a beautiful 2004 Jetta TDi that was one of their new colours, Red Spice. I love it, but I DO NOT ever want to spend $27,995 on a car. What a waste of money! Think about how many homeless animals it could feed and alter.

I have had a song going through my head all day.
AHEM.
(think of the tune to the old Spiderman cartoon)
"Mouse has radioactive blood
Can he spin from a web?
No he can't, he's a cat.
LOOK OUT!"

There it ends. My dog misses the other dog. She is starting to rip things up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home