August 07, 2004

The Poor Ostriches

Lately I have focussing on getting well I think. Also, trying to get my body in some kind of a somewhat normal nutritional state since the last winter of eating crap. In listening to my body again, I am finding that all I want to eat are apples, the white part of bok choy and cucumbers. Go figure. I think my body is wanting to purge. I also have been drinking a lot of water too.

I have been trying to use the stuff I have learned so far in my course to do things, but it isn't easy at times. I am used to working with people who are in the course with me and know what I am doing and understand it too. Now, it isn't that I get resistance, I don't work with those people, it is that they don't understand what I am saying and I can't explain it better. My teacher doesn't say much when he works with people and I think this is probably for the best.

Oh, and ostrich meat. I could eat some of that too, but that is about it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home