August 13, 2004

The war hath cometh

Yesterday evening my mother made me eat a Blizzard. Made me. Apparently it was some donation day. I told her that I would just give the money toa charity but that wasn't good enough. So I ate a blizzard. About half-way through I started getting a headache. I couldn't go much further than that.
At 10:00 I started vomiting.
At 3:00 I woke up in pain. Pain in my gut. Not as bad as the green curry pain, but painful nonetheless and unable to sleep.
At 5:00 I finally fell back asleep.

And that, my friends, is why I don't eat Dairy.

I have actually felt worse dietary-wise since seeing the Bio-Kinesionics practioner. I am only able to tolerate eating meat and some vegetables and fruits (yeah yeah, the former vegetarian, I know). I think what had happened is that my body had gotten so sick from what I was eating it couldn't react anymore, and now that I am doing things to fix it, it is back at the stage where it reacts (and very loudly) to anything it objects to. I am always hungry. I can never seem to find anything to eat. I can't wait until I start to feel better, but I think it will take a while. Especially when my mother makes me eat Blizzards which will set me back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home