September 28, 2004

Another

I have internet up here again. It means I have a somewhat available communication means.

I had some bad news about a friend of a friend last night. The friend is quite close to me and this news scared me quite a bit. I am scared that he will go through what I did last year when my close friend killed himself. Even though I have gone through it, I don't know how to be there for him.

Last year, when Carlo died, I felt a vaccuum where everyone seemed to be sucked out of my life. People were ready to be there for me, but were giving me space so that I could let them know what and when I needed what I needed. I couldn't even deal with that. I don't want him to have that vaccuum, and he isn't as isolated as me so I hope he won't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home