September 27, 2004

I'm over the leprosy

I got flown out of my remote location on Thursday, due to contracting some nasty skin infections that had spread to under my skin and my lungs. My finger was going a bit ... off and it was spreading up my arm. I got to experience for the first time in my life what it is to have a needle inserted into your vein and left there so I could receive intravenous antibiotics. Luckily, I didn't have to stay in the hospital, I wasn't that septic. Today I am heading back out to the remoteness, with no internet, so, as always, updates will be sporadic. Suffice it to say I have met the most unpleasant person I have met in a long long time.

I had a dream with her in it the other night where she got fired and I got to charge her for mistreatment of my dog. I wish it was true, the firing and the charging.

I am also getting sued. Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home