October 15, 2004

Again with the Absence

Well, I was talking on the phone to someone last night and they pointed out how I haven't been updating too much. I have to agree. It has been a little while.
Of course, as you all know, when I actually have something to say I avoid writing in this blog. It is a true haircut blog with only the mundane details leaking out. All the big stuff stays inside. I have probably had things to say and discussions to start for quite some time, but I either don't know how to say them, they are too personal and I would rather say it to someone, or I just don't have time because of all the stuff going on.
This year has brought a lot of changes out here. I know nothing can stay the same but I am not very happy with most of the changes. There are some good changes, but they don't really seem to affect me. Only the bad ones. And they are eating away at my insides. (And apparently my outsides with that nasty skin infection I had).
Rest assured that I am resting assured. I think I am just trying to decide what to do next. Next in my life and when this next is going to take place. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home