October 22, 2004

More Snow

Everywhere in BC has been getting snow the last few days so I didn't write about it. We actually didn't get snow until Wednesday. Today we are getting more snow. It is our first actual snow and snow and snow day, so that means we will probably have snow until forever. I got to walk to work today in the silence of the snow with my dog.
I got a pumpkin the other day at the store. I was expecting it to be mucho dinero, but it was quite reasonable. I may buy another one if I feel like carrying it home. All these are considerations now that I live the farthest of the far away from there and have to walk everywhere. You know, since that witch is in my house. Oh yeah, they let a witch move into my house this year, in case you didn't know. I certainly did not want to live with a witch. I certainly do not want to work with a witch.
In other news, I am feeling FINE. No more skin diseases or even a cold or pneumonia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home