November 25, 2004

Another reason

So yesterday, when both me and my roommate were out of our frickin' freezing house (no power, no heat you know) for about an hour or less, it was broken into again. This makes it the third time in 6 days. This time they busted the window frames, the screens, mussed my bedding (ew), and left blood on the window sills.
I couldn't give my notice yesterday because of the power outage and the no work and all. I thought the 5 hours of hell he spent trying to clean his chimney and taking apart his wood stove and all the swearing was enough for him. I thought I would today. Today he is home sick because I gave him the mother-F*ing cold that I have/had. Another day, another not giving notice.
Enough.
(This was going to be a post about how weird/nice it was to walk around the village yesterday at 7 am with no power, no lights, no people noises, no noises, in the falling snow, but then you know, another break-in and my good mood post was gone from my head).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home