November 20, 2004

Door

Yesterday the door to my place got kicked in. This is a continuation of the break-in we has in September. At that time, the person who broke in discovered my roommate had some pot and took it. They told everyone in the village. I got asked many times if my roommate did indeed smoke pot, and I would say I didn't know. Now, regardless of whether my roommate has it or not, our house is targeted for break-ins, because who doesn't want pot? We live at the edge of town. Our entrances can't be seen from the road. The door in to our place has a stupid room built around it so they have unlimited time to try to break-in without being seen. We also have known hours, during school hours we aren't there.
This is past the straw that broke the camels back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home