November 28, 2004

Thank you

I just wanted to say thank you to all my good friends who posted on my site or wrote to my email to support me in my decision to leave here. I think the reason why I had to ask everyone's opinion like that is because it involved me doing something for me, and neglecting my loyalties (and needs of my friend Dev). I wouldn't want you to think I carelessly put myself in front of you or anything.
I am handing in my notice on Nov. 30, in 2 days! I am excited to leave, but not very excited about telling the students in my class. I also have a whole bunch of food that I need to eat before I go. A year's supply, just about, in fact. I have been baking everyday, getting ready for our next bake sale and trying to use up my flour. I don't want to leave anything for my roommate. How selfish of me. I know. But when you don't like someone, you tend to be selfish with them.
Last night my dog got out when a friend came over and was standing at the door with it wide open and just let her run out. I was a little pissed. She spent the whole night outside and today is tired. Thank goodness, no whining, just sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home