November 07, 2004

This is me

So I get home from work on Friday a bit early. GREAT! I think, I can have an early dinner and do yoga and then have a nice relaxing bath. Oh, oh, oh, but I should probably have a little snack before I eat dinner, just to tide me over while I make it.
Six cupcakes with chocolate buttercream frosting later.
God, I feel awful, how can I eat my turkey breast and steamed broccolli? How can I do yoga I feel like vomiting?
Yeah. Great. I am so smart sometimes. Since when EVER is eating 6 cupcakes a good idea.

The power has been going on and off all weekend. It is good that my roommate isn't home, because I would be plagued by questions about why it was doing that. How the hell would I know? Probably because something is broken, could you not figure that out yourself?

Ah, bitter bitter me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home