November 16, 2004

Tired

Report cards are not fun. Today, I have all the report cards from all the classes and I get to read them all and proof them all and suggest changes to them all and say you can't say that on them all and say those marks don't add up on them all and shouldn't that percentage give a different grade on them all. I cannot wait for the principal to come back. Can't wait. I think I will go on a vacation as soon as he does. Let him handle the menopausal natzi and the flake, and everyone who has a problem with either of them. Yep.
I think it is raining, which will clear up all the melting snow quickly and make more of the lovely ice that we've been experiencing. Lovely.
And! I've decided I AM lonely living up here away from you all. I miss you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home