December 24, 2004

Gagomaster PLUS

For the last two days, my gag reflex has been set to high. My mom asked me if I wanted eggs and I could barely contain myself. I gagged. I retched. Then, later that day, I found a soft apple in the fruit basket and meant to bug my mom about her shoddy house-keeping but I called her and then started gagging. I was retching and gagging and begging her to TAKE IT AWAY. The gagging and retching continued even after she did so. Today, while my cousin was over, it was suggested that I eat raw bacon to gain weight. My cousin tried to talk about other pleasant subjects to help me quit gagging. In fact, I started myself off again by writing about it. I haven't yet vomited, but I am sure it is coming. I wonder what tomorrow will bring. Stay tuned to find out about how the Gagomaster PLUS fairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home