December 01, 2004

Today I am Scared

Yesterday I handed in my notice, with conditions. They couldn't meet my conditions and gave me substandard conditions. Today I refused those conditions. I am scared. I guess the beast you know is sometimes better than the one you don't. I know I have some financial stability. I know I have some prospects for a job (or jobs). I know I can get a job for next September. I know I want out of here to see my friends and be around people more. I know I will miss these kids and have to tell them today. I know I have a whole lot of packing to do. I know I like stability more than instability. I am getting a headache already from this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Courage - those who are afraid, but go anyway. That will be you CT

9:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home