January 29, 2005

And his heart grew 3 sizes that day

I feel like the grinch. Except it isn't my heart, it's my breasts. And they didn't grow three sizes in one day, it took three days. It was still pretty amazing though. I haven't been wearing bra's because of the weight I lost, just tank tops. On the first day of breast growth I realized I could wear a bra so I did. By the end of the day the bra was too small for me. The next day I wore a sports bra because I needed more support. On the third day I put a button up shirt on and it was gaping in the front. So I took it off and put on a t-shirt. The seams were pulled toward the front of me. I said to my roommate, "look" and even she could see remarkable change that took place in 3 days. Why did it happen? I don't know. Is it permanent? I don't know. But, my roommate did make cheesecake so I am hoping to eat a bit of that today and make it a permanent change.

To talk about something other than my breasts, my dog is becoming increasing neurotic again about 'doing her business.' She won't do it where any other dog has done it, so this is already a problem, especially in the small area of one block I have to walk her in to do her business. There is one dog owner who walks in the same area that doesn't clean up after his dog and this insults my dog (as well as me) to no ends. I can see her point. It is gross and I wouldn't want to be around it too. The other dog owners clean up after their dogs but the smell is there for a while, I guess, and she can't go there either. This includes her own stuff too. For the last two days I have taken her out to a park and walked her there and she has decided that is the only place for her. But, it was just a nice coincidence for her that I was able to take her there 2 days in a row. It is about 30 to 45 minutes away and I can't be doing that everyday, although I would like to. So today, she is on strike. But I am scared, yesterday she had diarrhea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home