January 29, 2005

Back in the Day

I can remember with ease the days where I used to stun people with the vivid wacked out storylines of my dreams. Lately, I haven't been dreaming much and when I have I can't remember what they were about. Last night I had a dream and I mananged to remember it. It was two days before the end of school and I fell asleep, and then I woke up and it was the last day of school and I was scrambling to get everything done. I wondered how in the hell I had managed to sleep for 2 days. Then I fell back asleep and it was the first day of school. I was scrambling try to set up the classroom with the students in it and I wondered how I fell asleep for 2 months. This dream (as well as dead cow sleeping and spasming from the dog) woke me up and kept me awake at 5 am. I kept wondering, why the hell would I dream about falling asleep.
Yep. Be stunned no more.

Consequently, when I finally got around to showering this afternoon, I felt I needed a nap and collapsed on the bed half clothed. When I woke up I was cold so I decided to put a shirt on. I grabbed a shirt out of my closet that I haven't worn since the last time I was near the recommended BMI. While it did fit over the boobs, it also gave me a rash. That sucker is going to the salvation army where some skater chick can wear it. Mind you, it was given to me by some guy who wanted me to be arm candy and wear leather pants. That was a great relationship, with him wanting me all the time and me being absolutely against him touching me that soon into it.

Now I have accomplished just about everything I set out for myself today which was:
  • eat the rest of the pizza
  • eat a cheesecake tart
  • make all of the ginger root into tea form and drink it
  • clean the bathroom
  • vaccuum the floor

And it is only 3:04 pm. Now what to do with the rest of the day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home