January 31, 2005

Ex-ceptional

I look really good today. Holy cow. I must commend myself on choice of outfits, on the damn humidity actually having a good effect on my hair and the nice clearing up on my skin. Very fine. Did I mention I was 5'11" today as well? That always helps too (thanks for lending me those drop-dead sexy boots roomie, oops, did I forget to mention that to you before you left today?).
I was all ready to go out and drop off some resumes and meet people for what could even be called "business" but then ...
Oh. my. god.
I am cramping up. I feel like I'm going to vomit. The room is spinning. I can't move. Did I catch the flu? Did I eat too much cheesecake? I don't know. I hurt hurt hurt. I am so damn uncomfortable. I checked my wallet and I only have 0.12 otherwise I would go buy ... something, I don't know what, because I don't even know what is wrong. But I need it to stop. My dog needs to go outside. But I can't do it. I am just sitting here rocking back and forth trying to distract myself. I was reading a blog and I just about passed out.
Is this what being sick is all about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home