January 02, 2005

A friend

A few days ago the grandfather of a friend of mine died. He has called me and I have been calling him but today was the first day I got a hold of him. He had a lot to say.
The thing that is in my mind at the minute though is him telling me how hard it was to dig his grandfather's grave. I would imagine it would be incredibly hard. In most places we don't do that anymore, so I knew that they did it up there, but hadn't really had it so close to me before that I would actually realize it.
I talked to the mother of my friend and asked if there was anything I could do for her and she asked me to buy her some over the counter medication. Nobody is supposed to buy her this stuff, we all know that. She takes them like candy. But what could I do? Her father has just passed away and I asked if there was anything I could do for her. So I bought them. I will send them to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home