January 01, 2005

I'm UP! I'm down.

Again, as I say, when I have actual things going on in my life, big things, I do not write about them. I tend to try and write the happy things, the amusing things (well they are to me anyway), or just the mundane things. I usually tell anyone who cares about the crap that is going on in my life and if I haven't and you read this, you can always ask (I know sometimes you do).
Right now I am down. I got slammed. Multiple slammings. And, AND I realize that really and truly my life is crap and nothing can make up for your past. Nice. Yep. Your past will come up and smack you in the face whenever you think you are going ahead. It will never leave. It will never get better. It can never be changed.
Contemplating a life less normal.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It`s not crap!!! BM

6:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home