January 31, 2005

New Week Resolution

This week I decided to start yoga again. I have put on some weight and feel that this indicates I am taking in more calories than I am burning so I can start doing more again (and yes, I was really that skinny that I had to think about things before I did them on a worth it to burn those calories scale). I lasted about 15 minutes, just long enough to be through the warm-up and into the actual sun salutations. I couldn't remember if I was doing the left or right side so I got confused and then my ginger tea started calling me so I answered and now am looking over across the room at the yoga mat.
I am going up to PG this week for a funeral. Of course I am taking my dog. I am trying to decide if I should contact my ex to see if I can set up a play date or two for the dogs. I keep over-thinking myself. It would be really good for my dog because she hasn't really had any dog-dog interaction since mid-December and she doesn't get a lot of exercise down here. I know she misses her former live-in playmate and they have a great time together. So I am trying to think if I want to try to set-up the play-dates for the benefit of my dog or if I really do just want to check up on him. I don't think I do, but what do I know? Last time I saw him was over Christmas and I went to get the last of my stuff, give the dog some stuff, and see the dog. I barely looked at him. Near the end of the conversation I glanced at him and asked him if he had dyed his hair. But, for the play-dates, I really don't have to see him at all. I can just pick up his dog and go somewhere else, although I don't think he would allow that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home