January 02, 2005

OW

And that is all I will say about that.
I wanted to take my exes and my dog for a walk today but it is too too cold. I wouldn't make it. I don't know if he would let me walk his dog anyway. I know he doesn't want to spend anytime with me either, so I didn't know if a walk would happen. I have been thinking about it for a while, since the dogs get along and I really like that dog of his.
Since it was too cold today to go for a walk and my dog is going stir crazy for lack of walks and social endeavors, I phoned and asked him if I could take my dog over there to play with his dog for a short time in his backyard. I made sure that I mentioned that he didn't have to take part in any activities, such as watching them in the backyard, that I would do that. Of course he didn't answer the phone when I called. I couldn't blame him for that either. He has made it clear he doesn't want to talk to me.
I just think it is a shame for the dogs and all. They grew up together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home