January 01, 2005

Thank you

I would like to take a moment to thank my body for another cycle. I am learning to really embrace and enjoy every tme I get my period since I have no idea when I will get them and the thought of me going into early menopause scares me quite a bit. I will take this time to be thankful for being fertile and for having choices.
I wish it didn't have to hurt so much though.
Another New Year and another time to make a New Year's resolution. I have never really made resolutions because I find that if I want to do something I just do it whenever I want to and that there is nothing special about doing it at this time except it seems to set people up for failure. I do things when I think of them and when I am ready. This year, along the advice of my cousin, I may take a one year moratorum on dating. My boss also tells me that I need a better selection process. I guess he is my ex-boss now. Too many exes!
On New Year's, my Sikh friend always had to have her house spotless and talk to a lot of her friends. That sets it up for the new year. Or was it you had to do it New Year's Eve and have the house clean on New Year's? I don't know. I guess I will have to ask her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home