February 26, 2005

And the Emotion of the Month is: Anger

Last month, or I should say, Christmas to near the end of January, I was really sad. I didn't really know what I was sad about, but I was just overwhelmingly sad. I sat around feeling overwhelmed by sadness and kind of stupid, because it kept being pointed out to me that I really didn't have that much to be sad about. Hey, shut-up. I can be sad if I feel like being sad. I would rather do that then shove it down inside again.
It seems like the emotion for the next little bit is going to be anger. Every little thing sets me off, and then I go through this whole list of things that I am angry about. I am not angry at people around me, or things that they do, just things I hear about (friend's kid and the racial slurs) or things that happened in the past (stupid boyfriends and gullibility for example). Angry, mad at times, and more angry.
Is it accomplishing anything? I hope so. I find it more productive than the sadness when I would just sit there and have to be told to eat. Now, I can run for miles (except that I don't because I don't need to burn any fat off, thank you very much), re-organize rooms and clean for hours. I am also good for going over to other people's houses and making cakes. Whatever. I am sure if I was more settled where I was I would start baking like a demon and we could all become fat.
This is amusing: Re-titling.
I am on three different things right now and I just looked them all up (actually I am on five and I looked them all up but the others weren't really note-worthy and I just found this a little bit of a coincidence). All of them have a main similar property: to control bleeding. I wonder if my insides are bleeding and need to be controlled? This may have sounded scary but really, what are you going to do if you are bleeding slightly internally? No need for surgery, just control it. I wonder if my blood is coagulating as we speak?
One of the others is an appetite suppresant. Because I need to eat less? Well, it's primary function is an (okay, I'm going to say it) anti-depressant, but the appetite suppresion seems to be a side-effect, which for some people who eat when they are depressed could be great, but for me, not so much. It also relieves SAD symptoms and helps sleep disorders. All this in one!
Okay, so the other three aren't really just to suppress bleeding. One is for my kidney and bladder, which I am having problems with, and should keep me p'ing lots and lots. It also contains a small amount of nicotine, which hopefully will help those cravings I have been having. One other is for my gut and to help it function better. The last is used for prostate enlargment. WHAT?!?! Yeah, and to increase liver function. Don't worry. I am a trained professional and get administered these things by another one. Heh.
I have been trying to find things interesting and amusing today, but am not having much luck. Here are some vulva purses (because everyone needs more reason to fondle vulva's).
My friend has asked me to go swimming with her and her daughter. I think this would be a great idea except for the practicalities, such as, what to wear. It seems I only own two swimming appropriate articles (and I use appropriate very losely). I have one bathing suit that is designed for and by 12 year olds. The other thing I have is a small pair of board shorts and skimpy bikini top that will vacate my chest at the slightest movement of an arm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home