February 16, 2005

And a HAPPY GOOD MORNING TO ME!

Plagued by stomach issues for as long as I can remember, I have perpetual morning sickness. No baby though. I have had it since I was about 17 or 18. I combat it by eating plain oatmeal in the morning, which only makes me a little ill.
Today, I had an appointment. I took my morning supplements after eating about 3 bites of porridge then I just couldn't make myself eat it in the time before I had to leave so I threw it out. I went and filled my water bottle when I started to feel ... uneasy. I went to the garbage and looked in it, wishing I hadn't thrown out the porridge and wondering if I should try and salvage some to eat. Deciding against that, I walked down the stairs to my room and by the time I was in there I was in agony. I rolled on the floor for about 5 minutes, which felt like an eternity, while screaming, "OH GOD OH MY FUCK OH AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH HELP ME," which none of the neighbours came to investigate thank god, and while writhing on the floor, before I could straighten myself out enough to go to the bathroom and make myself throw up. It was so acidic and so fiery hot that it burnt my lips.
And that, my friends, is why I eat oatmeal everyday for breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home