February 21, 2005

Christmas

This morning I woke up and it was like Christmas. I looked in the fridge and there was a big chocolate cake, minus one piece. A HUGE CHOCOLATE CAKE! I just about cut myself a piece to eat right there, but remembering the stomach incident I had a few days ago, I decided to wait a bit. I was so happy that the cake fairy or Santa Claus had paid our house a visit. They were even kind enough to take one piece so I knew I could have some. If the cake had been unbroken there would have been no way I could have been the first one to dig into such a treat. They must have known and took that one piece so I could start eating it.
Then, I saw a friend, who remarked, "Did you gain some weight or something? You have an ass!" I said I didn't really think I had gained any weight, but I might have, but I had been doing alot of exercise as of late and maybe that had something to do with the re-appearance of my ass. What could be better than chocolate cake and getting an ass?
Oh, I know. I got the best shirt in the world ever on Saturday. I was looking for a nice shirt to go with the nice black skirt I have so that I would have a nice outfit to wear out. I did not hope for the perfect shirt to make a really sexy outfit that will make men swoon at my feet. Oh, and gettting the ass only helps this outfit along. As soon as I got it I wanted to go out, but then I rationalized that if I left then I wouldn't be getting back home until 3 or 4 am and then I would have to shower and it would take me at least a week to recover from the sins I would do so I decided to stay home and do nothing instead. Not nothing, I tried on the complete outfit and it was indeed very dear.
What else could be better than all this? You could buy a piece of pie at the hospital cafeteria for $1.87 and I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home