February 04, 2005

Cost of Living

So my car is f*ed. It isn't one thing that is broken, it is two. Both potentially lethal. Greeeeaaaaat. I need that because I have so much money sitting around. I cannot return until I get them fixed and the mechanic wouldn't even let me leave with the car because he can be held liable. So I am here until Wednesday at the earliest. What to do, what to do.
Tomorrow is the funeral. It doesn't look like we can go because it is snowing and the road will be BAD. I feel badly about that. I hope that we can, but I don't know what to do with my dog for the day. I have emailed and asked my ex to dog-sit, but he does not email me or contact me back. I think he hates me. Hahahaha! That is a funny funny thought to me for some reason.
This whole trip, well, let's just say better things have happened. Maybe this is why I don't do a lot of travelling to funerals. I did get to see my cats and spend some time with them, and will get to spend more. But, my allergies have come back. When I was up north I had allergies the whole time. Down south, I was pretty good. Coming back midway and sleeping in the same room with my cats I have found that they are the worst they have been in a long long time. I wonder if I am allergic to my cats? That would be tragic. I don't think I could live with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home