February 17, 2005

I never dreamed

Yesterday I went to see the person I have placed my trust in to help me fix my body and mind. Last time I went the things that came out almost killed me. I seem to say that a lot but I went into a depression that prevented me from breathing. I am lucky I have such good friends who make me eat and shower and watch out for me. I felt amazing after the depression lifted though, and my constant threat of losing my grip on reality seemed to dissipate, I am hopeful and feel like for good. I need to deal with this stuff in my past and I am ready for it. I am not saying that the stuff I went through is more horrific than anything anyone else has gone through, it just is my stuff and it affected me in my way.
Now, I am heading into the next batch of painful memories and misplaced trust. I wonder what the next few weeks will bring? I am already starting to feel the return of the continuos fear that used to house in my chest and the terror of people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home