February 23, 2005

Oh and

I have mentioned my dog is a freak sometimes before, right? Yesterday (did I mention I was eating a piece of chocolate cake as I write this? A piece from the cake that appeared in the fridge one night from the Cake Fairy? Doesn't anyone else eat cake in this house? Am I going to have to eat the whole rest of the thing myself? I mean, I'll do it if I have to, I'm just saying is all.) my dog and I came home, from the hospital, and she right away realized my roommate was home. She ran up the stairs and up the stairs again to see her. I could hear her running around and around, very excited. I thought that my roommate would stop her. Apparently she was trying but my dog was wired. Then she ran down to the middle floor and ate about half of her leftover breakfast that I had neglected to put away. Then she ran back upstairs to run around and around my roommate some more. She did this in the time it took me to take off my boots and coat, and hang my coat up. She then ran back downstairs to me and leaped up the stairs beside me. When we got to the middle floor, she puked. Yep, all over the nice beige carpet. Nice. All the dogfood plus the bile. I told her to lay on the floor and then I went down stairs to get the puke cleaning supplies. I returned to find her eating the puke (I don't know, because it was so tasty coming up?). I have scrubbed those spots with two different kinds of stain removers and have not yet completely removed the stain. The carpet is less than 7 months old. My roommate hasn't said anything yet, but I can see it. One day I will come home and the locks will be changed.
Tonight I told a friend I would bring him over some soup. I even gave him a choose because I had two different kinds of homemade soup in the fridge: carrot/ginger/chicken and borscht (which actually turned out quite good). He choose the carrot/ginger/chicken. When I got home I realized that there really wasn't enough of that kind of soup to bring him so I ate it myself for supper as well as two pieces of chocolate cake. Then I thought about LYING to him about it, saying my roommate had taken it for lunch. But I can't lie. I cannot. I look like I'm lying and act like I'm lying and people know. Besides, what if him and my roommate got to talking about it one day and then it comes out I'm a liar. I couldn't live with that either. So then I thought maybe I'll make more, but what the hell? I don't want to eat any more of it myself this week. I guess he gets borscht, but I feel badly I gave him the choose and then took the choice away.
Today, while at the hospital, a woman told me I had nice legs, but not really. She said, "I like your socks. You have to have nice legs to be able to wear socks like that." She didn't directly say I have nice legs, but it was implied. No, she wasn't hitting on me. She worked in the gift shop. And yes, they are very nice socks. My favourite in fact. 3 different colours of green striped with cream and above the knee. I love above the knee socks. Did I mention I once spent around $150 on socks and sock accessories? That was back when I had a job and frivality and such. Now, I must survive on the 80 pairs of socks I currently own, no matter how many other cute ones make their appearance known to me.

9 Comments:

Blogger Fist said...

80 pairs of socks? 80?

I have 11. 11: 5 bought for me by my Mum, after she saw what mine were like and despaired. 5 bought for me by now ex-girlfriend, after she got fed up of seeing my feet poking through my socks all the time. And 1 battered up old pair, full of holes, that I always wear around anyone who might want to buy me socks.

7:22 am  
Blogger Muss said...

Ummm ... well ..., I seem to have a weakness involving cute socks and cute panties. I have many many many pairs of each. Everything else I am fairly minimalist in. It is just ... they aren't that expensive and can be so cute!

2:38 pm  
Blogger Muss said...

I have an absolute favourite pair. They are a dull pink colour that go above the knee and have ribbons that are a paler pink colour that you tie into cute bows above the knee.
Panties and socks. Quirk.

10:36 pm  
Blogger Fist said...

I've never found a description of a sock erotic before. Thanks.

No, I really mean it, thanks. My morning is strange already.

2:14 am  
Blogger Muss said...

What? Never found the description of a sock erotic before? How can you say you have lived?
Strange morning how so?

9:58 am  
Blogger Fist said...

I never said I have lived.

Strange? Because a mental image of a sock is stirring me.

10:04 am  
Blogger Muss said...

If the mental image of a sock is stirring you then you are correctly imaging the sock. It is a very sensual sock. You may have started to understand my understated fetish of everything to do with nice socks and underwear.

11:13 am  
Blogger Fist said...

I knew a guy at school who said he used to masturbate into his football socks... but this is different. I'd like to know more.

4:43 am  
Blogger Muss said...

I really had to think about it, and what was behind it. Thank you for that.

3:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home