February 09, 2005

Weird Medical Condition #4

I am pretty sure I have written about weird medical conditions 1, 2, and 3 so let's move on, shall we?
I am currently experiencing numbness and lack of heating capabilities in my right arm and leg. Body is fine. Left side is fine. Not so good on the right hand extremities. If I was older I would think I would have had a stroke or something that partially blocked one of my major arteries or aortas or whatever way they flow and whatever they are called. Also, various areas feel swollen and stiff at times, but do not look it. Like my right knee or my right palm where the thumb meets it. Lucky for me, my doctor is far far away and I cannot bother him with such trivialities. I don't listen to anything he says anyway, being immensely more intelligent than him by NOT buying into the whole med school crap and NOT going through it myself. I respect him though, in some ways. When I need to medical attention, for my lawsuit and accident claims or just because I can't do anything else, he seems to be a good guy. I am sure he feels awful about the time when I had an appointment that a nurse made me take because she was sure my innards were trying to escape and we spent the whole time talking about that even though we both knew nothing was happening and I tried to show him my flesh-eating disease and he said, "Maybe we could make another appointment for that" knowing that he wasn't coming back for at least 3 weeks. I tried to make it those 3 weeks, but I think I only made it 1.5 before they flew me out because I was so disgusting as well as dying. I mean, who wants someone whose flesh is being eaten away next to them at the lunch table?
While I am at it, why don't I go right into Weird Medical Condition #5? I know it happened long ago and hasn't happened since, but still, it shows you the level my body goes to. Many years ago I decided to be a complete vegan who made everything I wanted to eat (like flour then into bread and so forth, whoa, what a lot of work that was and holy cow was it ever not worth it in the long run). At this time, I was eating a lot of wheat (you know, with the flour grinding and all). I actually felt pretty good. I think this is a healthy way to be, in moderation or something. Then, my armpits started to bleed. Not from cuts or anything. Blood was oozing out from the pores. Holy crap was it ever painful too. It started on a Friday night so I didn't go to the doctor or anything, I thought I'd phone on Monday and probably get in there sometime in the next week or two. Luckily, my friendly northern region kinesionic practioner just happened to stop at our house to visit us and told me I had done that to myself by eating too much wheat and I had given myself a wheat allergy and my armpits would stop bleeding as soon as I cut out all wheat and gluten from my diet. It worked and my armpits have not bled again. I often give myself food allergies or sensitivities because I have IBS (that is what the doctor says anyway, that I have IBS, not about the food allergies and sensitivities part because they would way rather stick scopes up your ass than admit you may have food sensitivities and allergies). The doctors, if they ever even admit that maybe the food you could be eating is irritating your intestinal tract, they give you pills that make the food go through your intestinal tract faster, so it can cause less irritation. You also get less nutrition. Forget about finding out which foods are irritating! That is too hard, or doesn't involve scopes going up your ass or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home