March 29, 2005

Always

She doesn't know why but she knows it the truth

I am so tired. I came home from work today and ate a chocolate bunny (with rice krispies in it) to convince myself that I am craving chocolate and therefore pre-menstrual. I must be. Booba are sore and doing that growing thing, although I still haven't had to put a bra on so it isn't so bad, is it? I mean, the bra's I own are cute and nice but the tanks tops with the bra's built in are just more functional and they are cute too. I have been told to keep wearing them, they don't have very good nipple coverage and apparently I have responsive nipples. Yes, I know. That falls into too much information but I am so tired and can't think so what can one do?

I got the wanderin' blues

Let's see, something that happened that was amusing lately ... you know, ever since I stopped hanging out at home and started working and associating with people, my life is way less amusing.

Today, Xerox Man (not to be confused with Ricoh man, who is puny and we hate for locking us into a crappy expensive lease) came in with his super hero suit which consisted of a very dark tan, super coiffed hair (to withstand all that wind that comes with going faster than a 100 page document through the feeder), a way formal suit, and huge cufflinks. Cufflinks so huge I noticed them. To repel all those staples being pulled? I don't know. Anyway, with his super-human powers in our office, I was soon sent to find the lease which of course, is NO WHERE. Such a super hero, making me search for hours through smelly filing cabinets through warranties put in plastic baggies (????) and take out my appointment book and write down a future appointment where I will have the recovered lease.

I also ate bad ham today. Oh ho Muss! You don't eat pork or processed meats! What has happened to you? Well, let me tell you. Hours of headache and tummy torture happened to me. I am off the smoked meats again. Such a short venture too!

4 Comments:

Blogger Fist said...

There can never be too much information about nipples.

Hello!

4:44 am  
Blogger Muss said...

Hello! Yay!

Did you ever read that book that had in it a woman who had inch long nipples? I don't remember the name or the author but I remember I read it in one night.

7:59 pm  
Blogger Fist said...

No! Good Lord, they sound incredible though. I mean it does. The book.

True story was it?

3:56 am  
Blogger Muss said...

I don't think it was. It was about this guy who studied native americans and found the last pure member of a tribe and then married her. She was the one with the nipples. It was a good book, I think ... it wasn't just about that, there was a lot of other things going on it in too. I read it about 2 years ago, so I don't remember much detail. I think in the book she got gang-raped once because of her nipples.

7:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home