March 26, 2005

Bodacious Butt

I think I have found out the secret to the butt. I have only worked with her for 8 days, but on each day she has had some frappaccino concoction from Starbucks, some deep-fried food from the bar, and multiple glasses of pop. I am scared to think of what the butt is soon to turn into too with such an onslaught.
Speaking of butts, I have been getting a few comments on mine lately. I am thin (the thinnest since high school) and the butt is skin and bones, but still a bit shapely. I guess with just skin and bones there is no room for cellulite.
I have quit my job and am moving back home. It is kind of funny that I will go less into debt not working in PG until September than working down here until then. I had to put my dog into doggy day care after a door frame eating incident and that is very expensive. And it is just a dog. How do people afford kids?
What am I going to do in such a small place for 5 months, a place of high unemployment and multiple job lay-offs in the teaching sector as well as small town attitudes and a love of thinking inside the box? Well, I don't know. Actually I do. I am going to volunteer, go through my stuff to get rid of it, hopefully fix up my parent's basement a bit, help my mother get my grandmother's house ready to sell, take my dog for long walks, visit family, take guitar lessons, find someone to speak Spanish with (to keep what I have left and hopefully improve), eat well-ish, do yoga 5 times a week, start seeing people to earn my Bio-Kinesionics certificate, and spend a lot of time by myself. I also have got a book in my head, and once I have a book in my head, it has to get out. How will I support myself? That is still unknown. I am hoping that I can do some tutoring or babysitting of special needs kids (which pays a lot more and it is hard to find people to babysit special needs kids). Maybe even sell my car if I need to. I won't have a problem doing that up there. I can walk, ride my bike, or use my mom's vehicle (if I really need to) to get around.
I will be able to see my cats, my dogs, and be good.
It doesn't feel bad. It feels like what I should be doing.
I feel like I am starting a pilgrimage. If only I could walk home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home