March 14, 2005

Did You Know?

I would have to drink 321.64 cans of Barq's Root Beer to kill myself, but I would only have to drink 294.84 cans of Green Tea with Lemon to kill myself. Good to know.

Do you want to know how much it would take to kill yourself?

In other words, I have started my full-time job and apparently I mostly won't be a bar-wench. I will mostly be an office-wench. Currently I am being trained by a very nice girl who has the most bewitching ass. I don't know what it is about it that is so bewitching, but I can't stop looking at it all the time. I even look at it while she is sitting down and I am sitting across the desk from her supposedly learning the accounting system they use. It is an ample ass, and doesn't really fit with the rest of her body, but it isn't outrageous or anything. I find myself wondering about how she got such an ass, when I am supposed to be making glorious clip-art notices for brunch (just how much did I get praised for downloading a picture from microsoft office and putting it on a word document with some writing, you won't even believe it if I tell you. People were coming up to me all day to remark on how good it looked. Yeah. I know). Tomorrow I get to work in the bar again and I won't get to see that ass ... I mean girl once. I won't get to see it until Thursday. This girl also has quite an attractive curve to her nose. I mean, I spend the whole day across a desk from her ... actually, thinking about it, we kind of sit oddly. She sits on the one side of the desk facing the computer screen and I sit on the other side of the desk facing 180 degrees from the way she is facing and then I twist around to look at the computer screen. Obviously it is more comfortable to twist 90 degrees than 180, so I spend a lot of time looking at her profile. I have never really noticed anyone else's nose curve before, so hers must be pretty special. Her hair is a nice shade too.

Oh, and she is leaving to go to Ontario to go back to school and live with her boyfriend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home