March 03, 2005

F

I just received an email about a job I was trying to get informing me that they didn't want me for that specific position (ha, was I surprised or what) but that they would consider me for other positions when they arose. I sent back an email appropriately ass-kissingly thanking them and happy, or should I say, I sent back 10 emails thanking them because of stupid F*ing hotmail getting stuck or something so now they are going to think I am inept and never want to talk to me again. F YOU HOTMAIL!

On the other hand I am having an enjoyable time waiting for the garage door repairman to show up and repair the garage door apparatus where my dog chewed it up. I had an offer to do it for free but some of the wires are missing and haven't showed up yet. Besides, once they do show up, do you really want to use/touch them? F*ing dog too.

Since I have this enjoyable time to spend, I thought I would do some laundry. I just went up and found out ALL THE SPARKLES washed off my sparkley cherry panties. Of course, I knew this was going to happen since I was being too lazy to hand-wash them but I did put them in a garment bag. All the sparkles. There isn't one left. F sparkles that come off in the wash.

Running around, writing in the blog, laundry, that wasn't enough, so I decided to burn my oatmeal to the bottom of the pot too. Maybe it is better to chisel your breakfast than to spoon it? F forgetting about things on the stove.

Then, after the shower, looking at my ear and seeing it is red and bruised from catching it on my car door. F to being stupid enough to close my own ear in a door.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fist said...

FUCK!

2:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home